Rss Feed
  1. I wish...

    Sunday, October 3, 2010

    Wishes.. Why do we keep making wishes? We are aware of the impossibility of their accomplishment. 22:22, 0:00, a falling star, an airplane. Little things. We keep hoping that our wishes will accomplish. We have expectations; and this is the disappointments come from.
    Anyway, if you make a wish, you can't pretend that you don't think deep inside that it's even a slightly chance to have it fulfilled. No matter how hard I try, I can't believe in coincidences... Ok, between me and you, I'm the emotional one.
    Even you end up damadged, you keep hoping. What happens when you get tired? I have been making wishes every single day in the last year. And I actually thought it had accomplished. You know what? STOP. I'm tired of waiting, tired of hoping, tired of believing. And although I say this,
    my dot turns to be a comma. Cause you know I'll be here.

    "falling down like a waterfall..."

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment