Rss Feed
  1. forever alone

    Thursday, October 27, 2011

    That was the last time I tried. Now happiness, you run after me, because I am so fucking tired of following you tracks, always one step behind you. I am done. You hope till the end! You make wishes at 11.11! You smile when you see a plane! Because starting now, I don't give a fuck. There will be no "I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all". I'm so doneeeee. All the people I got close to, were damaged. All of them. I stop wondering if there is anybody there left for me. I will be much more able to deal with loneliness than with a broken heart. That's what I always get.
    So ma' dear, just do it, ok? I will be fine after all. But you learn to mind your fuckin' words!! Don't throw them as if they are not worth. They were to me. Everything you did was worth to me. But I swear you're the last one.

    This is my song. And it always will be. 
      

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment